Saturday, 9 June 2007
Finally! I have some time to blog again cos' its the HOLIDAYS! YEA!
Ahhh, teen angst to describe my last post. Hahahas, I've learnt not to bother so much about what my 'dearest' mummy says. Have not been talking to her since Monday but who cares? At least I've got my daddy and my dearest( and this time I mean it) friends by my side. What else is there for me to worry? Although my lappie is still in my mummy's possession and my dad's lappie being infested with a virus that was passed along in msn by my 'friend'. Now the lappie is lagging very badly.
Anyway, Life is finally looking up for me although I don't really know why. Hahahas, my life can't already go down when it's been so shitty yea? Schoolwork hasn't exactly been a breeze for me, I absolutely hate Marketing and ITB. But I'm gonna work hard to score well in Marketing since it's an examinable subject. To hell with ITB! Ahahas.
Although it's the holidays, I'm still as busy as before because of CCAs. Canoe's like taking up 70% of my time and wake boarding 20%. That leaves me with the 10% to complete all my assignments and projects. And I still have to go back to school everyday for CCAs and revision for ITB by Uncle Lai...Gosh, I've gotta learn how to prioritise my time well.
I'm in a lovey-dovey mood now! HAHAHAS
I love Clauds for staying so above to me so we can always meet up to talk! Love Daryl for printing out the report for me! Love everyone in class for??? Hahas, I dont know why I love them, but I just love em! And lastly, I love my dearest Keith for doing so many things for me including printing out the report too((:
CHANTAL.
She's somebody
FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990
I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D